Subcribe free to iGuitar Magazine

There's more to life than just amps?

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

yngwie308

Subcribe free to iGuitar Magazine

Post by yngwie308 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:55 am

Subscribe free to iGuitar magazine. No not iCarly, iGuitar!!
Brought to you by much of the Lick Library community it is pretty good. Much as I like Premier Guitar, they are so in love with themselves and also turned me down for a future article... :roll: that's ok I do not have gear or product to plug which seems to be the main function of guitar magazines these days he wrote bitterly.. :palm: ok it's true.
I was personally turned down by Rebecca Dirks though in the nicest way so no hard feelings. My latest project is way too retro for their format I knew going in, they being the leading free subscribed imagazine

http://licklibrary.ceros.com/iguitarmag ... e11/page/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check it out me Metro mates.

I had to explain on HRI forum what a Velvet One was!! :shock: :shock:
They finally understood as believe it or not our beloved George is new to a lot of these other forum guys.
His associations with the new projects and Dave Friedman who they thought I was calling the Velvet One, has brought him well deserved new notoriety, in a good way.
So this mag has dudes like Jamie Humphries and the brill Micheal Caswell, whom NY Chief and myself rate very highly.
His interpretations of the modern era Jeff Beck has to be seen and heard to be believed, just sensational.
I am somewhat surprised the Marshall AFD head gets more promo than the superior YJM head, imho, but also the Slasher is much more user friendly and approachable, plus he doesn't have a wife who micro-manages his career, just sayin'..lol :peace:
Enjoyed my 58th B-day Metro Forumites and still give mad props all over the interwebs for this mighty forum whence I and many others, were 'born again' into music.
There is not and will never be any other forum as awesome as this one and I have learned more here than anywhere else, plus I'm not alone in that respect.

Credit where credit is due.

Long live Metropoulos, God bless 'em. :champ: :champ:
yngwie308 (written from the nursing home) no not yet, somedaze it feels like it though :dlr:
http://www.vintagewashburn.com/Electric ... evens.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.treblebooster.net/bolin.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fillmore nyc
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: Subcribe free to iGuitar Magazine

Post by fillmore nyc » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks for the linky, D!!

Yep... PG is one of my favorite publications too, easily the best guit mag out today. The shit being written in GW and even GP these days is putrid.

I've always loved this forum as well, but its getting a little sleepy with the exception of the Dutch Boy thread.
Guitar shit posted there... Off Topic shit posted there...

WHADDA ya gonna do?? It is what it is.
:?

NY Chief
Wiki Editor

Post by NY Chief » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:53 pm

+1 on both posts, fellers!

filly, do check out mike caswell on the lick library stuff. He is a verrrrry good player and does have the late model Becky down pretty good! now if I only had an erect...uh...eruption tutorial....
NY Chief 5-0, transplanted in SoCal

"Book 'em, Dan-o!"

Did J
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by Did J » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Happy B-day yngwie308 (or D) :toast:

Hey fillmore nyc, "I've always loved this forum as well, but its getting a little sleepy" you said, I can understand your filling about our beloved forum today. After spending long time to read thousand topics I've met great personalities, some were full of this kind of humour I like, some very knowledgeable, others were painfull, etc. It's our community with plenty of diversity, 'c'est la vie' even into the forum.

Maybe a new generation comes up today, I'm far from thousand posts, I really desire to do my effort to contribute more and more, for myself and all of us, even I write a bad english. Time is in our side for decades I hope. And I would like too say 'Thank you George' to give us the liberty to talk without frontiers about the stuffs we love :thumbsup:

Did J