Who needs faceplates/backplates?

Share your home builds, knock offs and ground up customs.
turbocat7
Just the numbers in order: 7

Re: Who needs faceplates/backplates?

Post by turbocat7 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:03 pm

i need a decent not pricey,,superlead rear panelRIGHT NOW,,,,mine is the 1973 handwired ,with 4 speaker out jacks in back,and the speaker ohm impedance switch you take out,an change positions on, please gimme a shout if you have any of these, i cant do measurements, fractions too well,,but ye, it has old style power cord, 2 fuse places then speaker ohm little selecter, then still goin from right to left,,just the four speaker holes,,talk to me,,regular email is good, i cant pay no 150 bucks though, let me know, my amp is for sale,an i think not havin this is hurtin me, i got it nice an clean/ smooth,an ready, i may just keep the thing,,best marshall i ever heard,,like a big fender twin really,but gets mean,an way way too loud for my allready ringin ears,,thanx,,david,,talk to me,,

britmusic
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by britmusic » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:32 am

Hi,

Sorry to crash your posting but I was told to speak with Sparky about seeing if you actually have any 0.002uf Mustard capacitors by chance?

Thanks
Sparky wrote:You can just PM me. They be $35 shipped to the lower 48.

Are you guys needing panels for 50W or 100W chassis? My prototyping method only works to 17" wide. I'd have to check with my printer.

coco

Post by coco » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Old topic perhaps, but I need a source for Marshall Gold custom panels in quantity. Can anyone help? Sparky?

coco

Post by coco » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi, I am looking for a quantity of authentic Marshall color panels for 18 watt amp design . Sparky, are you still doing these?

Baron74
Just the numbers in order: 7

Post by Baron74 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:18 am

I am after a faceplate for a JTM45 using the aluminium Metroamp JTM45 chassis.

The ones on Valvestorm do not have the JTM45 lettering and the MK11 lettering.

As far as i am aware Sparky is no longer doing them....does anyone know if there is someone doing them that will fit the Metroamp chassis safely?

Cheers :)

...actually seems to be sorted if no-one else does them ...just found this topic:

http://forum.metroamp.com/viewtopic.php?t=14694