New Scumback cabs for 2010....

New products and gear for sale from businesses that support the forum.

Moderators: VelvetGeorge, BUG

Scumback Speakers
Supporting Advertiser
Just the numbers in order: 13492

New Scumback cabs for 2010....

Post by Scumback Speakers » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 pm

I've been working with Tone Merchants and some of the better players, amp gurus and various tour staff out here in LA for the last several months on my new cab line for Scumback.

I've already shown the 69 spec 4x12 cabs, and in the next few weeks I'll be rolling out the 68 spec "Pinstripe" cabs, tall bottom cabs (ala 66/67 Jimi/Çream era bottom cabs that are 36"' tall), and now my new 1x12 and 2x12 cabs.

The new 1x12 and 2x12 will feature my adjustable back panel design, using the highest grade baltic birch, and premium coverings. I've just finished the first two 1x12's which are going to be at Tone Merchants along with my 69 spec 4x12 cab in a wet/dry/wet configuration, hooked up to five different heads, and will have both M75 and H75 speakers in the 4x12 to use separately or together, with or without the 1x12 wet cabs. Should be a pretty potent mix of tone for demo purposes.

Here's the new 1x12 cab below.

Specs: 24" wide x 19" high x 13" deep, adjustable back panel design, rear loaded speaker into a tilted back straight baffle board. 5/8" baltic birch shell, 1/2" baltic birch front and back panels. Dovetail 1/2 blind interlocking wood joinery for an incredibly strong, solid cabinet.
Scumback Speakers - Kick Ass Vintage Tone
sales@scumbackspeakers.com
http://www.scumbackspeakers.com
310-833-6632