45/100 chassis kits available for pre-order

Product sales, customer service, and announcements.

Moderator: VelvetGeorge

HEAVIER THAN HELL

Post by HEAVIER THAN HELL » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:05 pm

thousandshirts wrote:Heavier than Hell,

No, nevermind the nevermind! :lol:

The shipping department at MetroAmp is the best I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. Get these guys by email and have them send you a note before the chassis and head box are ready to get packed up, and then add in your pots, caps, wire, and all that good stuff.

Will :
really? - I may well do that if thats a possibility and paypal the extra for the pots/sockets etc...

cool 8)

VelvetGeorge
Site Owner
Just the numbers in order: 13492

Post by VelvetGeorge » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Yep, it's no problem. Just email Fido. sales@metroamp DOT com

george
Check out Plexi Replicas for my personal amp builds...

Wicksy

Post by Wicksy » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:57 pm

Hi George, when do you think will the pre-order stuff be filled so i can order a chassis and faceplate set?

Cheers! (and sorry for the hassling :) )
Simon

Billy Batz

Post by Billy Batz » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:44 pm

VelvetGeorge wrote:Yep, it's no problem. Just email Fido. sales@metroamp DOT com

george
Ill have to do that as well. I have a good $250 in parts to get still and you can ship that with the chassis kit and head cab. Ill order them next week and email Fido.

thousandshirts

Post by thousandshirts » Thu May 01, 2008 3:41 pm

I got the bundle 'O joy today. Everything sure looks great. The head cab is everything I hoped it would be--it's very nice. It's got that smell too. The chassis is very nicely done, and very sturdy when I put some weight on it. The panels are top notch. The perf'd boards are spaced even and straight; and I say, but is that 3" PT ever a dense lump of metal. Can't wait to get started on this thing. Seeing all this stuff has sealed my fate however and I now know that I will one day HAVE TO acquire some costly GEC's. D'OH! :oops:

myfoot

Post by myfoot » Thu May 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Got mine around lunch time today...woohoo. I think I'll savor the moment and start tomorrow. Looked at the documentation on the cd and I think between that and the log here , it should go pretty smooth. Hat's off to Fido and George again.

Loganp

Post by Loganp » Thu May 08, 2008 10:11 pm

I ordered mine tonight, hopefully there are some left.